Welcome to the Hanover Police Service Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
- This is NOT an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Town of Hanover limits?
- There are no known suspects?
- You have a valid email address?
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police
report is complete.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Reports filed on behalf of a third party or for public property, will not be accepted. Reports must by filed by the actual complainant, owner or authorized representative.
- You can NOT report lost or stolen vehicles, license plate(s), prescription drugs, firearms, Canadian or foreign Passports or Federal Canadian documents (SIN, Immigration Cards, etc).
- You can NOT report motor vehicle collisions.
- You can NOT report anything over the value of $5,000.
Using the Hanover Police Service Police Citizens Online Police Reporting System you can report the
following incidents (please choose one):